Application for Accreditation
CALL FOR ACCREDITATION
BE A LEARNING SERVICE PROVIDER (LSP)
- At least three (3) years experience and a track record in the listed specialisation
- Have specific experience in designing and implementing HR & OD, and technical assistance for Filipino adult learners and organisations
- Have access to a pool of qualified consultants, coaches, mentors and/or trainers whose fields of expertise and experience are within the listed specialisations
- Have in-house management capability with at least three (3) years experience in providing project management of the listed specialisations including facilitation, coordination, documentation, client management and administrative/logistical support, designing, and project M&E
- Demonstrate financial stability
- Able to provide services on demand and conform to PAHRODF’s activity schedule and timetable
What happens next?
If you are applying as a Learning Service Provider, click on the link that matches your criteria.
You must be logged on to your PAHRODF online account before you are able to continue with your LSP application.
First time users, please click here to register. You only need to register once.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org