The Alumni Grant Scheme
GRANTS TO BE GIVEN TO AUSTRALIAN ALUMNI
The Alumni Grant Scheme Round 2 is officially launched on 26 January 2016. Proposals may be submitted from 26 January to 29 February 2016. The scheme will support short-term projects (3-5 months) and activities of the alumni that highlight Australian education, strengthen linkages between Australia and the Philippines, and contribute to the development of the Philippines.
Identified priority areas of the Australian Government:
- Economic Growth
- Peace and Stability
Eligible activities must demonstrate the following:
- Share their Australian training, knowledge and skills with local communities or organisations
- Strengthen professional links of the alumni with Philippine and Australian institutions
- Create opportunities for joint public and private sector development activities and advocacies
- Be sustainable and captured on social media
- Highlight and promote Australian education in the Philippines
Proponent(s) must be a graduate of an Australian institution, whether short-course or long-term training, individual or group. Each individual proponent or group member must attach their Australian qualification (minimum certificate of training) to their 2-page curriculum vitae.
Proposals will be accepted from individuals and groups. Projects must cost no more than P200,000.00 and must be implemented in the Philippines.
Project proposal templates and further information may be downloaded from the Australian Embassy website at www.philippines.embassy.gov.au, and through the website of grant managing partner, the Philippine Australian Human Resource and Organisational Development Facility (PAHRODF), at www.pahrodf.org.ph/ags. All project proposals must be submitted no later than the close of business day on 29 February 2016, Monday.
Email the Australian Embassy Alumni Manager through firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.